2009년 8월 6일 목요일

도서관 뮤지컬

재미 있다. 유쾌하다.

 

출처: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mUyvaPtsJw

Prangstgrup Library Musical - Reading on a Dream PRANK!!

Mike Barry and Anjuli Kolb star in an absolutely hilarious musical where they start singing broadway style music in a library filled with unsuspecting people.

Lyrics (written by Brian Jacobs)

What's this?

What's this on the page?
I can hardly believe my eyes.
Everything that seems a new surprise
and I'm doing it all because I'm readin' on a dream.

Magical places and faces to see
Poetry, science and technology
Inspiration in my imagination
I'm just a page or two away.

Nobody sings in the library.
Nobody here makes a peep.
But I can't keep it in
Yeah, I just gotta be singin'
and nobody can stop me now.

Because I'm readin' on a dream.
Readin' on a hell of a feeling.
And I wish that I could share
but nobody ever dares.

And I feel so alone.
I'm happy, but I'm on my own.
If only there was someone to s
hare in this experience.


(Anjuli Kolb stands)

Would you give me a chance?
And would you care to dance?

Care!... to dance?


(Together)

Yes, we're readin' on a dream.
We're Readin' on a hell of feeling
and I found someone to share.
Yes, what a wonderful pair.

Readin' on a dream.
We're readin' on a terrific feeling
and I'm thinkin' it out loud.
Yes, I'm thinkin' it out loud.

Readin', readin' on a,
readin', readin' on a,
readin', we're reading on a dream.

Let's do it!

 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기